Recounts tell the reader what happened. They retell a past event e.g. a visit to a farm two month ago. Recounts begin by telling the reader who was involved, what happened, where this event took place and when it happened. This is called the orientation . The sequence of events is then described in some sort of order e.g. time. There may be a reorientation at the end which summarized the event. Writing recounts When writing recounts you should : focus on individual people i.e. use the words "I" or "we" use words which indicate when (e.g. after lunch) and where the events took place (e.g. in the shed) write in the past tense e.g. had, visited use action words e.g. helped, crutched. This way a very long day but I enjoyed it a lot. for example : Title EARTHQUAKE Orientation I was driving ...
Kim Soo Hyun as Song Sam Dong 2pm Taecyeon as Jin Guk / Hyun Shi Hyuk Cute pict by Kim Kim Soo Hyun (^6^) Wooyoung as Jason Kalung Penyemangat hhe Ham Eun Jung as Yoon Baek Hee gwah bisa gilaa nee . . . yaa ampunnn Miss A Suzy as Go Hye Mi IU as Kim Pil Suk Showcase terakhir She's smile hhag omg . . . cobaa tu dompet punyakuu hhag 2018 - mereka masii jadi couple, Pil Suk bikin TK en jadi KepSeknyaa ahihiii Yoon Baek Hee jadi guru dagh di Kirin Art School ahihaayy gayanya kya guru Shi Jin Guk jadi artis nee hemmm gayanyaa . . . sippp hhag poto Sam Dong am simbol Sam Dong as Singer "K" Sam Dong jadi "K" wuaaa eksis daggh di US ikutan Grammy Award lagii kereeeennnd Hye Mi yakinin Sam Dong wat ngejar mimpinyaa walaupun Sam Dong bilang Hye Mi adalah musiknya romantissssss Song Sam Dong as "K" at 2018 Hye Mi jadi penyanyi ngetop juga tu...
gwa sukaaaaa banged ama ni lagu . . . sumpah bayangin gwa jadi juliet hha ngayal mode on but really I will!!!! bagi gwa, iniii lagu special banged - ngedd gak tau juga knapaa, cz belum punya memory ama someone kya lagu inii.. memory-nya jelek2 sihh hhag gwa bener2 suka ama li riknyaa . . . kayak lirik yang nee . . . "He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring And said, marry me Juliet You'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress It's a love story baby just say yes" bagii gwa inii lagu romantissss abisss huhuhuuu gwa ngefans banged am Taylor Swift daghh . . . kayaknya suara gwa ampir2 mirip juga tuh am Taylor Swift wkwkwkkkkk <just kidding :P>
Komentar
Posting Komentar